Directions from Northern New Jersey and New York via Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway South to Exit 82B
- Route 37 EAST towards Seaside Heights, ±6 miles.
- Cross the Thomas Mathis Bridge over Barnegat Bay. Best to stay in middle or right lanes.
- Once over bridge bear right for Route 35 South exit to Seaside Heights and Island Beach State Park.
- Road makes a wide bend to the right past a fishing pier. Then it bends left, then right and left once again when you will see the " Welcome to SEASIDE PARK" sign and US flag.
- Bear right, onto Central Ave., go past the Seven - Eleven and the Seaside Park Marina on your right.
- Continue south and go around the circle. The Seaside Park, Municipal Building, including Fire & Police is located in the circle.
- Keep heading south, you will pass Betty & Nicks Bait & Tackle on your right.
- The road will narrow from four to two lanes (bear left), before going back to four lanes.
- You will pass Bum Rogers Restaurant (RIGHT) and Berkeley Fish Market (RIGHT).
- IBSP is straight ahead, you can't miss it!
From Southern New Jersey
Take Garden State Parkway North to
Exit 82. Take Route 37 EAST towards Seaside Heights. Follow the directions above.
Directions from Route 35 North
Take Route 35 Southbound through Bayhead, Mantoloking, Lavallette and Ortley Beach. Take the Route 35 Bypass around Seaside
Heights, past the A&P Supermarket. Continue following Route 35 as it merges with
the traffic from the Thomas Mathis Bridge and forms into Central Ave Seaside Park. Look for the Seven - Eleven on your right and follow the balance of the directions from above.
Directions from Interstate 195
From Northwest of Toms River: (Trenton & Bucks County, PA)
I-195 East (past Six Flags/Great Adventure) to Route 34 West. Stay in right lane, just 1/4 mile to entrance ramp to the Garden State Parkway. South on Garden State Parkway to Exit 82 Toms River/Seaside Heights - Route 37 East
Follow balance of directions in GSP North.