Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Kayak Fishing

Kayak Fishing Going out on the seas in very small plastic boats and getting towed by very big fish!!

Old 11-09-2004, 09:35 PM

After getting a few short bass off the surf in Sea Girt this morning, I skipped out of work around 2pm and went looking for birds. They were everywhere but the only substantial concentration was at the South end of Bay Head. I only had about 2 hours, but I could not resist, I launched the kayak and got into the blitz. Today’s catch was 7 blues 5-8 pounds all on a white buck tail and white rubber worm. I wish I had a little more time. I will get out again tomorrow and post the results, but I am sure it will be more blue blitzs. It was a bit rough today with the gusting NW wind, but overall it was worth the effort. If anyone wants to hook up, just reply to the post. Kayakkrazy and I missed each other today.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:35 PM

After getting a few short bass off the surf in Sea Girt this morning, I skipped out of work around 2pm and went looking for birds. They were everywhere but the only substantial concentration was at the South end of Bay Head. I only had about 2 hours, but I could not resist, I launched the kayak and got into the blitz. Today’s catch was 7 blues 5-8 pounds all on a white buck tail and white rubber worm. I wish I had a little more time. I will get out again tomorrow and post the results, but I am sure it will be more blue blitzs. It was a bit rough today with the gusting NW wind, but overall it was worth the effort. If anyone wants to hook up, just reply to the post. Kayakkrazy and I missed each other today.
Old 11-10-2004, 10:28 AM

sitting behind the desk Mon-FRi makes me cringe when I read these wonderful reports...wish the work week began on Mon and ended on Tuesday...better yet wish I didn't have to work.

GM thanks for the report and hope to launch real soon
Old 11-10-2004, 05:33 PM

It's like a slow torture - inhumane