Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > MAIN FORUM

MAIN FORUM We want You! - This is the place for general discussion of fishing for striped bass, bluefish, albies, weakfish, etc.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:35 PM

Question Fish Finder

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to get a decent fish finder. I have a 22 wellcraft walkaround. I mostly use the boat w/in a few miles of the shore, but would eventually like to start taking the boat offshore 10-20 miles.. I usually fish for stripers, a little fluking, whatever is around, but would also like to try my luck chasing around the bft next year.. I don't have as much time betw. work and a 3 month old daughter, but I will eventually get some.. So... any info on models, transducer type, what to look for, would be greatly appreciated. I also dock the boat in shallow beaver dam creek waters..

Thanks,
Joe