Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Click for Daignault Biography Twenty Years Trophy Striper Striper Surf Striper Hot Spots MID-ATLANTIC Striper Hot Spots - NEW ENGLAND Eastern Tides Fly Fishing the Striper Surf
TWENTY YEARS ON THE CAPE - STRIPER SURF - STRIPER HOT SPOTS - THE TROPHY STRIPER
EASTERN TIDES - FLY FISHING THE STRIPER SURF
Welcome to Frank Daignault's "CASTS" - Center for Advanced Studies of Trophy Stripers.
Please be sure to read the Protocol and then join in!

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Ask Frank Daignault

Ask Frank Daignault Frank Daignault is recognized as an authority on surf fishing for striped bass. He is the author of six books and hundreds of magazine articles. Frank is a member of the Outdoor Writers of America and lectures throughout the Northeast.

Old 04-05-2020, 12:20 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Re: Ak -- 47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbob View Post
In 2015 Cuomo's budget team noted that NY state would be ill prepared for a pandemic(pun intent) and would need 16,000 ventalaters in reserve. Nope. 2000 is enough. We'll spend the rest on subsidizing solar power.
And what does solar power funding have to do with the coronavirus stimulus?
I wish a democrat would explain that to me....
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Old 04-05-2020, 12:25 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Daignault View Post
Interesting as well as telling that the historical facts on Cuomo are not as favorable as I had at first thought. Being a New Englander, I had no idea he was that bad, But then I should have known that, being a Democrat, was a problem.
I'd bet you would be hard pressed to find a New Yorker who would stand up and say that Cuomo or Bloomberg are "a good thing".
I can't find it now but I have a photo somewhere (on my computer) that is of Bloomberg holding a sign that says: "DOWN WITH WHITE PEOPLE"!
I guess that idiot hasn't looked in the mirror for decades (who could blame him?) and he forgot....
Point is, if you can love who and what you are, how can you expect others to respect you? Democrats, and in particular "New York Democrats in office" are raging hypocrites!
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Old 04-06-2020, 06:10 PM
SS/Veteran

In 1947General Mickael Kalisnicov invented an automatic rifle. What the phuck does that have to do with this post?
Old 04-07-2020, 07:38 AM
NJBBA, Capt. Team SS, SS/Insider, SS/Platinum

OK to get back on track, let's clear things up for people reading this but may not be aware of nomenclature. Semi automatic is one trigger press = one shot fired not one press is an unlimited volley like in the movies. That's the semi part. The automatic part is the next round is placed in the chamber by recoil or gas action resulting from the previous shot. BTW, look up "assault weapon". You won't find it. If anybody tries to get that term into legislation a radical judge can interpret that to be a knife, fork or spoon. You guys think I only fight for beach access. There's too much misinformation reported on so most of the public is not aware of the true facts. They pass legislation on magazines without knowing what a mag is or does. I don't even want to hear the word "clip" except for....?
Old 04-07-2020, 09:29 AM
SS/Veteran

Good clarification, Bob. I don't want to be a nit-picker here but members should strive to stay with a subject in a post. If you can't find a suitable place, start a new thread. After all these years most subjects have been treated. You can do a search to help you locate a suitable earlier treatment though admittedly that can be daunting.

It is also possible for a poster to inadvertently go off track; we understand that as we do it ourselves.