Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Click for Daignault Biography Twenty Years Trophy Striper Striper Surf Striper Hot Spots MID-ATLANTIC Striper Hot Spots - NEW ENGLAND Eastern Tides Fly Fishing the Striper Surf
TWENTY YEARS ON THE CAPE - STRIPER SURF - STRIPER HOT SPOTS - THE TROPHY STRIPER
EASTERN TIDES - FLY FISHING THE STRIPER SURF
Welcome to Frank Daignault's "CASTS" - Center for Advanced Studies of Trophy Stripers.
Please be sure to read the Protocol and then join in!

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Ask Frank Daignault

Ask Frank Daignault Frank Daignault is recognized as an authority on surf fishing for striped bass. He is the author of six books and hundreds of magazine articles. Frank is a member of the Outdoor Writers of America and lectures throughout the Northeast.

Old 12-20-2012, 05:49 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Re: Policy Discussion on Ask Frank

Well I did and had you on the side of a moutain covered in freezing rain along side Hatchet Jack of well you know the movie. I was going to send out a search mission with so someone could pry your gun from your frozen hands.

Will be interested in you catching up but in my heart know your favorite color is plaid.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:10 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Daignault View Post
I haven't been able to make contact because my computer has been down all week. With rain in the forcast, I will catch up tomorrow. ( Doesn't look like anybody noticed, Frankie.)
Frank I thought you were just ignore the political banter going on in the hunting/shooting thread.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Moderator,Team SS 04-08

I remember the last time your computer went down a few years ago, wasn't pretty... Glad it was only that!
Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 PM
SS/Veteran

I was starting to think you got insulted also and abandoned the site.
Computers can be a pain in the ash sometimes. People, I suspect teenagers, find nothing better to do with their time than to put things out there to mess up others computers. Culprits abroad too..
Old 12-21-2012, 08:17 AM
Senior Fellow

Quote:
I haven't been able to make contact because my computer has been down all week. With rain in the forcast, I will catch up tomorrow. ( Doesn't look like anybody noticed, Frankie.)
Oh boy!!! You're getting sensitive. I personally figured you and your bride have started the holiday celebrations with some hot toddies, a fralic in the woods fresh and......

Now you tell us it was just a damn confuser issue. Another shattered idol!

Merry Christmas Frank.

"You fish --- then you die --- or you don't fish and die anyway --- your choice"
Old 12-21-2012, 08:37 AM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
FRANK WHO?-----Oh come on FRANK---You know damn better than that-----MERRY CHRISTMAS.

MULE----Remember---barn animals can talk on Christmas Eve.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Writer, Hunter, Surfcaster

The tech has to reload the softwear and now none of my favorites recognize my computer so I have to re-register everywhere -- even here. Printer doesn't work and I can't even see my bank account.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:03 PM

I'm pleased that the Master Chief Exam questions is so popular but the other threads have been left adrift. Not a complaint just an observation. I don't have too many hot new threads in me.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
I'm pleased that the Master Chief Exam questions is so popular but the other threads have been left adrift. Not a complaint just an observation. I don't have too many hot new threads in me.
Well Francis: try putting your posts with an ending sentence of "What is your thinking ?" otherwise it is like playing tennis with a snowball.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Well Francis: try putting your posts with an ending sentence of "What is your thinking ?" otherwise it is like playing tennis with a snowball.
Rich, get in the habit of washing your hands after you leave the loading bench.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:43 PM
SS/Veteran

Is this your catch all phrase for saying fook off? If it is I can roll with it. Have not been to the bench in many years but it is still there waiting for company. Bet I can part out all that stuff and make a small fortune these days.

What's your thinkin?
Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM
SS/Veteran

Didn't want to goop up the other thread with my drivel so I'll opine here..................This is a GREAT thread= Stetsko and Daignault -- Good Ole Days
Old 01-25-2013, 01:33 PM

Most of our threads, even the best ones, have a short life. Because this is a new form of media, I am always amazed at how things go around here. It seems, though I am still in the midst of analysis, that for things to work here we need a combination of good minds and suitably interesting subjects. Ever notice when something new and interesing is hatched by one of our members, the responses really set the joint on fire.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:05 AM
SS/Veteran

That's true, Frank but, there are some that just keep going like the bunny in that TV commercial. I just posted #667 on the Outdoor Art-Surf & Otherwise forum and look forward to seeing some of Tony Stetzko's fine work there tool.
BillH
Old 02-04-2013, 02:03 PM

Its a free country but one does not have to be a member of anything if they want to Goggle information. I avoid goggleing because the information is not from my experience. I see myself in a role of providing first hand information from my own experiences. Long term, Goggleing will kill ya. Any given day we might deal with ten subjects and I can't see myself Goggleing each of them in order to come off as a smarty.