Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Click for Daignault Biography Twenty Years Trophy Striper Striper Surf Striper Hot Spots MID-ATLANTIC Striper Hot Spots - NEW ENGLAND Eastern Tides Fly Fishing the Striper Surf
TWENTY YEARS ON THE CAPE - STRIPER SURF - STRIPER HOT SPOTS - THE TROPHY STRIPER
EASTERN TIDES - FLY FISHING THE STRIPER SURF
Welcome to Frank Daignault's "CASTS" - Center for Advanced Studies of Trophy Stripers.
Please be sure to read the Protocol and then join in!

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Ask Frank Daignault

Ask Frank Daignault Frank Daignault is recognized as an authority on surf fishing for striped bass. He is the author of six books and hundreds of magazine articles. Frank is a member of the Outdoor Writers of America and lectures throughout the Northeast.

Old 11-06-2019, 03:27 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Well said, Mark. I have no trouble agreeing with anything in your post. Trump is a aberration. Thing is that voters were not given a reasonable choice. Hope you haven't forgotten that Trump was the lesser of two evils which is why he got elected. Hilleary Clinton? You can't be serious! When she was secretary of state under O'Bama (sp) our marines were dieing in Bengazi while she was shopping.

Next election Trump is going to be reelected because of the clumsy tear down the press is using to defeat him. The lack of balance in coverage is turning out to create sympathy for Trump. He is a shu-in because the liberals can't come up with a suitable candidate. Old man Sanders? Pocahontis? The liberals are making the same mistake in the upcoming election that lost them last time. Always remember that I am a lifelong union man who owes his life to the Democratic party. I have only recently become a Republican. Thanks for posting, Mark. We need more members like you. You should get the clap.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:15 PM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Nothing but hard evidence against Trump.
Attached Images

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:55 AM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxKatt View Post

You have to remember he didn't enter office cleanly. From the stump he asked a foreign adversary to interfere in our election. The very next day they did.

That, combined with insulting handicapped, denigrating women, insulting minorities, etc.

You'd have to be fairly dim not to see why good American's everywhere would backlash against this "victory" (lost by 3 million popular votes) that was a result of vagaries of electoral collage vote appointment and map...as well as Russian meddling.

Honestly, it's more difficult for me to understand why so many of you are surprised there would be a target on this dirtbag from the moment he came down the escalator. Ponderous. ..."Grab them by the pussy...I can do whatever I want"....Four years later the only candidate EVER to not share his taxes (after promising to do so many times)...is that because he paid so much and paid them so honestly???...or more likely because he's committed tax fraud and lied to America about his real income and worth?

He's going to leave a stain. 40% of this country own that stain too, and are indeed deplorable. It is what it is.

I wouldn't recommend calling people deplorable on this forum.

However, I would recommend a government civics lesson if you think the popular vote is important in the Presidential election and perhaps that vitriolic hatred should be eschewed for a positive message of moving the country forward if you would like to have a Dem in the White House.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:40 PM
SS/Veteran

I'll say it again: People chose Trump because Hillary Clinton was not a suitable candidate. It is beginning to look like the Dems are going to do it again! Like many of you, I don't think the world of Trump but if you hose down some unqualified candidate to run against him, Trump will win again!
Old 12-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Senior Fellow

I've supported Trump from day one but seeing the bureaucracy battle him at every turn make it even more apparent that we need him to drain the cesspool. Looking at the pompous jackwagons that the demos have paraded out as "witnesses" is a civics lesson on the biggest issues that we have. Career pols and bureaucrats will not be challenged. Given the opportunity, like in these bogus "hearings", they prove themselves above the law, respecting no authority and absolutely beyond reproach. Hogwash, they are the lowest of the low. Entitled untouchables who look down their noses at we serfs.
Reading the statements of those whoa re still hung up on the Russian conspiracy bullcrap gives me little hope that those with TDS will ever recover unless they find something to regenerate brain cells.
Cheers and Merry Christmas......Trump is still our President and the feckless left will not drive him from office. Their next move will be an attempt on his life.

"You fish --- then you die --- or you don't fish and die anyway --- your choice"
Old 12-07-2019, 03:52 PM
SS/Veteran

I agree. Part of the depression I feel is based upon the jaded, one sided coverage both the print and TV coverage have imposed upon us. My wife and I have both gone to Fox because there is more balance in their news reporting. The Boston Globe, Times, Washington Post are nothing but propaganda. Trump is going to be reelected. Not because he is so great but the Dems don't offer even a marginal candidate.